Coventry Fasteners, as part of Coventry Group Ltd, is a leader in the fastener supply industry, with a proud history of servicing the mining, construction and manufacturing industries.
The business has operated in Australia in various forms since 1912 when FJ Sweetman first started trading in Western Australia. Since this time Coventry Fasteners has evolved into Australia’s Fastener Specialist by combining some of the best known independent fastener companies around the country including Universal Fasteners, Sweetman Fasteners, Queensland Fasteners and Top End Fasteners.
The Coventry Fasteners network now stretches throughout Australia. With an immense breadth and depth of product as well as ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems certification for all branches, we stand out as one of the premier fastener specialists.
Coventry Group Ltd
Coventry Group Ltd was incorporated in 1936 and has been listed on the Australian Stock Exchange since 1966. The Group’s principal activities are the distribution of industrial products and the manufacture of gaskets.
- Distribution and marketing of:
- Industrial and construction fasteners including bolts, nuts and screws
- General industrial products
- Distribution, design and installation of:
- Lubrication and hydraulics fluid systems
- Hose and fittings
- Importation, distribution and marketing of:
- Hardware components and finished products for furniture, cabinet making, joinery and shop fitting
- Hospitality furniture
- Office chair components
- Manufacture and distribution of automotive and industrial gaskets
Visit Coventry Group Ltd